Specifications - Ready Assembled Kitchen Larder Cabinets:
* 18mm Rigid colour co-ordinated cabinets
* Rigid glued and doweled construction
* 2mm Edging on cabinet/shelf fronts from directly milled board
* Choice of drawer boxes, Blum Meta or Blumotion
* Wire work and accessories factory fitted
* 150mm adjustable legs as standard
* Blumotion CLIPtop soft close hinges
* Concealed cabinet hangers
* Cardboard wrapped and strapped for transport on our own vehicles
* Base Cabinets 560mm deep as standard, 18mm backs with 50mm void
* Wall Cabinets 300mm deep as standard, 18mm backs with 17mm void
* Specials available @ Width next size up: Height +£10.00: Depth +£10.00:
* Door Drill and Hang / Rebox Service @ £4.00 per item
* Complicated units - Please send or email drawing / details to be quoted
We only use top quality Egger 18mm MFC board to build our kitchen carcasses, with 2mm PVC front edges, all colour co-ordinated to match our range of Quality Kitchen Doors
Our kitchen carcasses are factory glued and doweled for rigid construction, a more precise technique often used by leading kitchen manufacturers in Europe. As a result, a much sturdier unit is achieved as there is no movement in the joints by screws working loose. Another advantage is that there are no visible fixings on the outside of the cabinet resulting in a much better construction than the cam and dowel method, which is simply flat-pack kitchen units built up.
We supply the new CLIP top BLUMOTION soft close hinges, with the soft close mechanism integrated in the hinge cup with all our kitchen cabinets as standard. The Blum Tandembox full extension drawer system with integrated BLUMOTION soft close are supplied with all the drawer units and are included in the quoted price.
Ready Assembled Kitchen Cabinet Delivery:
Due to the size of our ready made cabinets, no payment is processed until our sales team have overlooked your order and finalised shipping charges with you via email or phone. This allows us to keep our kitchen prices as low as possible. You also have the added reassurance that your order has been checked for possible errors by our sales team.
- Cabinet orders over £500 are delivered for FREE in the West Midlands area
- Cabinet orders under £500 are charged £40.00
- Cabinet deliveries outside of the West Midlands - £1.00 per mile from Birmingham
Once your kitchen furniture order has been placed and has been confirmed by our sales team, we will inform you of your delivery day. Please allow 2-3 weeks for manufacture and delivery.
For smaller kitchen/cabinet orders:
You could consider Anyvan.com for your delivery...
How It Works - It couldn't be simpler. All you need to do is list your items which need moving on the Anyvan.com web site, (or we can do it for you) then you'll start to receive quotes back from courier services and delivery companies who are up for delivering your goods, and then it's up to you to make a decision on who you want to instruct based on price, availability and previous user's feedback.
It couldn't be easier, cheaper or better for the environment! You can find courier companies and delivery companies already going your way with room on board for your items who want to work for you!
For more information about Anyvan.com, click Banner below.